CONTEL AUTOMATION & CONTROL
Contel Automation and Control Ltd. was founded in Tel Aviv on January 1, 1964.
Contel is a leading Israeli distributor and system integrator for Automation and control in all industry segments.
Contel is distributing the world’s leading vendors products, such as Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley, ABB Analyzers, GE Valves, Cognex vision, Fanuc Robots and many more. While also integrating systems and executing projects worldwide including Process control, information solutions, building management, HVAC &R control.
The company is headquartered in the Daniv Park, Petah Tikva, Israel and has offices in the south of Israel (Omer) and in the north (Bar-lev) and currently hires 220 employees, Primarily engineers and practical engineers in the areas of electricity, machinery, electronics, systems analysis, software development, communications, and quality control.
Contel Group provides turnkey projects, integrating comprehensive solutions that draw on the Group’s broad range of activities for industrial clients and in the building management segment.
Turnkey Projects include end to end engineering services by provides one or more of the following topics:
- Planning and Design
- Drawings, P&ID, Electrical Schemas
- Cabinet Manufacturing (MCC Cabinets, PLC Cabinets and more)
- Field Commissioning and Instrumentation
- Project Development and Deployment
- Hardware Supply (PLCs, HMI, SCADA, Vision, Analyzers, Robots, IT and more)
- Installation and delivery
- Long term Support and Maintenance.